fbpx


LOADING

B1995 Concession 7 E Brock, Ontario L0K 1A0

4 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
Fireplace Above Ground Pool Radiant Heat Acreage

$1,300,000

Discover an exceptional opportunity in the northern region of GTA, perfect for various dreams and aspirations. Whether you're interested in investment prospects, a private vacation retreat, a hunter's paradise, or a hobby and professional farm close to Canada's largest market, this property is not to be missed. Sprawling over 103 acres and just an hour away from Markham/Richmond Hill, this land has been owned by the current senior owner for over 40 years, with potential frontage on Concession 8 once it opens.\nEnchantingly, 60% of the property is graced by invaluable, mature forest, while the remaining 40% is ideal for your farm operation. The rich sandy loam soil presents an excellent opportunity for cultivating vegetables, crops, and animal farming. Additionally, the property's proximity to the picturesque Lake Simcoe and Canal Lake in Kawartha Lakes, ON, offers opportunities for boating and fishing. Featured a 4-bedrm house with a 3-piece washrm and two outbuildings. **** EXTRAS **** It will be sold 'as is,' allowing you to mold it according to your vision. The GPS address '30081 Thorah Side Rd, Beaverton, ON L0K 1A0' will guide you to the property. Simply continue on Concession 7 Rd eastward for a few hundred meters. (id:12481)

Property Details

MLS® Number N6687590
Property Type Agriculture
Community Name Rural Brock
Farm Type Farm
Parking Space Total 8
Pool Type Above Ground Pool

Building

Bathroom Total 1
Bedrooms Above Ground 4
Bedrooms Total 4
Basement Type Crawl Space
Exterior Finish Vinyl Siding
Fireplace Present Yes
Heating Fuel Electric
Heating Type Radiant Heat
Stories Total 2

Land

Acreage Yes
Sewer Septic System
Size Irregular 499 X 4450 Ft
Size Total Text 499 X 4450 Ft|100+ Acres

https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/26495497/b1995-concession-7-e-brock-rural-brock

Contact Us

Get in touch with us for more information!


Phil Spoelstra
Broker of Record

(519) 870-7325
(519) 667-1958
www.farmontario.com

RE/MAX Centre City Phil Spoelstra Realty, Brokerage
34 Grandview Crescent
London, Ontario N6K 2Y2

(519) 667-1800
(519) 667-1958
www.farmontario.com

Ron Steenbergen
Broker

(226) 234-8239
(519) 667-1958
www.farmontario.com/

RE/MAX Centre City Realty Inc., Brokerage
675 Adelaide Street North
London, Ontario N5Y 2L4

(519) 667-1800
(519) 667-1958
www.centrecityrealty.com